Friday, January 18, 2008

Crazy Crap Item #155: The part where Amazon.com reveals something about myself I'd rather not know

Today, I was greeted by this email message from Amazon.com:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has bought teen comedies on DVD, we thought you'd like to know that the teen comedy Bring It On: In It to Win It is airing Sunday, January 20th at 8/7c on ABC Family Channel.

So now I've been identified as someone who needs to know that Bring It On: In It to Win It will soon be aired. Who are you to judge me, Amazon.com???

1 comment:

Nora Daly said...

yes yes, i too have suffered from the judgments of amazon....the other day as stephen was unfortunately looking over my shoulder, amazon kindly alerted me to a sale on baby carriages which, as you can imagine, struck us both with a bit of panic....