Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Crazy Crap Item #81: The part where the turnip truck rolls back into town

As you may recall, I recently posted about some clearly fishy maternity discount dealie and the rather slimy interaction I had with one of its reps.

Well, nearly a month passes, and some random individual decides to comment on my posting. To save you the trouble of clicking over to it, I'll repost it here:

That is completley fake. I have used Maternity Card and it saved me over 9 grand on my bill. Maybe you are one of the competetors hmm? Look at how many complaints Dell has against their company a DAY (around 17,000) and 76 in 36 weeks is that what you said? Big woop. I called them and NONE of them were members of the Maternity Card and they were all resolved. The BBB is a NOT a state or government organization. They are a PRIVATE organization and did you know Dell pays over 30 grand a year to keep themselves on there? The BBB is a scam and so are you.

Oh, dear! I've been caught!!! My clever ruse of blogging about the daily doings of a lazy freelancer in order to launch an attack on my competitor, the fine and unimpeachable folks at Maternity Card, has been exposed!! How will I ever continue with my scammy activities of writing about my 4-year-old neighbor and recording the witticisms of my bearded husband? The shame! The scandal!!!

No comments: