Friday, February 17, 2006

Crazy Crap Item #39: The part where I mourn in advance the untimely death of my husband

I've been on a health kick lately. Thanks to Weight Watchers, I've lost 9 lbs. since the start of the year. (15 to go. Ugh.) I went to a wellness workshop to help my tummy feel better, and picked up a diet/lifestyle plan to improve my gut help. And I've been working out 5 times per week. So my health is on the way to stellar.

Eamon? Not so much.

Just as there is a conservation of sleep in the Daly household (we've found that only one of us can get a good night's rest at a time), there seems to be conservation of health. As I power back more and more fresh veggies, Eamon has pioneered a way to mainline Kraft mac 'n' cheese directly into his veins.

His lunch yesterday? Behold.

I'm troubled, but I think I've figured it out. I'm 8 years older than him, and as is well-known, women tend to live longer than men. Clearly, he's just trying to time it out so we die at the same time.

Now that's love.

No comments: